The People Hub and Konnect Communities
Konnect are a delivery partner on the People Hub project which is managed by Cornwall Development Company (CDC) and is part funded by the European Social Fund and Cornwall Council until December 2023.
The People Hub project will engage and support unemployed and economically inactive people living in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly and help move them towards employment.
Our team of experienced mentors are based in selected communities throughout Cornwall and can provide high quality, 1:1 personalised coaching to enable people to move forward with their lives. Alongside the mentoring individuals can also access our successful Life Choices course. Based upon cognitive behavioural therapy techniques, Life Choices supports individuals to review their lives and to challenge negative thinking patterns which may be preventing them from moving on. The course seeks to help individuals to clear some or all of those blocks, leaving sufficient ‘head space’ in which a future that includes work or learning can be considered.
Through a combination of mentoring and the Life Choices course we are able to:
- Engage people at their point of need
- Enable people to see beyond their limitations and maximise their potential
- Motivate people to aspire to become the best they can be
- Inspire a confident and positive attitude so that people can live and act in ways that create opportunities.
- 16+ and unemployed or economically inactive
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Reside in or around these areas: Penzance, Helston, Hayle, Par, Newquay, Bodmin, Camelford, Saltash, Torpoint and Rame.
To find out more or to make a referral please get in touch at email@example.com